We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the new products. All of the listed electronic products are covered by 1-year product warranty (unless specifically mentioned) against manufacturing defects. If a performance fault relates to a manufacturing defect in the product (hardware functional fault), you can replace it with the same model or similar specification. Besides, the warranty policy is not applicable for non-electronic items such as backpacks, sleeves, cases for tablets/phones etc or disposable and consumable items.
The product warranty starting date is subject to the day when the purchase receipt or Proof of Purchase (POP) is issued. Invoice or product warranty card can be used as POP. To initiate a warranty claim, kindly contact us at email@example.com for further information. It is recommended to check the following list before applying for replacement:
- Please back up and delete your personal data (if any) before returning the device.
- The products and accessories are complete
- The packing box is complete
- Invoice without altering
- Any modification, disassembly, or repair without official manufacturers' authorization.
- Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. And other phenomena are also included, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
- Product faults or damage due to improper installation, use, or maintenance, is excluded from warranty coverage.
- Counterfeit or fake products not manufactured by the listed official manufacturers (including where the product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered, or where the product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, or cannot be identified) are excluded from warranty cover.
- The warranty period has expired.
- Product faults or damage caused by force majeure events such as fire, earthquake, and flood, or similar events beyond the control of Prima Niaga Group Sdn Bhd (PNGSB) are excluded from the warranty cover.